- 1 can - 15 oz Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. of Coconut Cream Concentrate dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin Coconut Oil
Pre-heat oven at 350 degree F.
Mix the coconut flour with baking powder. Set aside. Blend all the rest of the ingredients and then mix with the coconut flour and baking powder mixture. Mix well. Grease an 8 x12 rectangular pan with coconut oil. Pour the mixture on the pan.
Bake at 350 degree F for 45 minutes.
Test to see if it is already done by inserting a clean toothpick in the middle. When the toothpick comes out clean or with no residue, the mixture is done.
Cool down. Cut into squares.
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|