- 3 Tablespoons coconut cream concentrate (or more)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 5 stalks cilantro (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 2 large cloves fresh garlic
- chunk of fresh ginger to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (plus 2 more for browning)
- 1/4 cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 lb cubed white meat (chicken or turkey)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts − drained
In a food processor or blender, process the coconut cream concentrate, water, yogurt, cilantro, curry, garlic, ginger, salt, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and (optional) water chestnuts, and coconut flakes until smooth. Set aside.
In a hot pan, add oil and meat of your choice and brown. Add the broccoli and water chestnuts (if not already used) along with the curry sauce to the meat and let simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice or separately and enjoy!
Submitted by Michelle, Glen Allen, VA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|