- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean (optional)
- ½ cup organic palm oil shortening
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup organic coconut flour
- 1 cup organic whole sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- raw cream or whipped cream for top (optional)
- coconut oil
Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Whip eggs with vanilla bean for approximately 30 seconds. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix palm oil shortening with cocoa. Mix coconut flour, whole sugar, and salt with whipped eggs and vanilla bean. Add egg mixture to palm oil shortening and cocoa mixture just until blended.
Pour batter into an 8x8 glass pan lightly coated with coconut oil to prevent sticking, and smooth batter so it is relatively even. Bake at 325 degrees F for 16-19 minutes, making sure it does not get overcooked. Serve hot with raw cream poured separately onto each piece. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Jonathan, Stevens, PA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|