- 1 tablespoon organic tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar or coconut water vinegar
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup shredded raw cheese
- 4 cups torn up spinach
- 2 tablespoons organic shredded dried coconut
In a large serving bowl, combine all wet ingredients and whisk together. Toss in cheese, spinach, and coconut.
This salad goes well with chicken dinners.
Recipe submitted by Jonathan, Stevens, PA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|