- 4 cups roasted winter squash
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 32 oz chicken or vegetable broth
- 32 oz regular milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate
- pinch of nutmeg
Seed and cut the squash and bake in 1/2 inch of water in a pan at 350 for about 1 1/2 hours.
When the squash is done, sauté onion in coconut oil for a few minutes until caramelized. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer together in a pot. Season with salt and cayenne to taste. Blend mixture in blender until smooth and return to pot to warm before serving.
Recipe submitted by Kai, Lakeport, CA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|