- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa or carob
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate - softened
- 1/4 cup Tahini (or any nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons of rice syrup, or any sweetner to taste.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (sifted)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raw seeds or nuts, (can be mixed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia (optional)
Warm coconut oil and add cocoa and blend well. Stir in coconut cream, nut butter, and sweetener of your choice. Mix salt with coconut flour and blend into mixture. Stir in nuts and/or seeds, ginger powder, and stevia.
Grease a container that can be refrigerated. Put mixture in container and cool for 1/2 hour and then score. This makes it easier to remove once it has firmed up. When mixture is firm finish cutting into squares, and enjoy.
Recipe submitted by Emma, Anchorage, AK
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|