Cut chicken into small pieces and fry in a very large skillet. When chicken is just cooked, stir in the following ingredients:
- approximately 2 cups of organic coconut milk.
- ½ cup of organic peanut butter
- ½ cup organic whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste (or powder) to taste
- 1 teaspoon chicken bullion powder
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Freezes well, does well in crock pot, serves four, and impresses every time.
Recipe submitted by Britt, Renton, WA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|