- 1/3 cup nut butter of your choice, almond butter, cashew butter, peanut butter, etc.
- 1/4 cup coconut cream concentrate if solid, needs to be softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal or other crunchy cereal
In a large bowl combine nut butter, coconut cream concentrate, vanilla, cinnamon, and agave nectar. Stir until combined. Then add ground flaxseed meal and coconut flour. Stir until smooth. Stir in rolled oats and crispy cereal.
Press mixture into bottom of a small baking dish like an 8x8, 9x9, etc. Refrigerate a few hours until firm. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Kerri, Keller TX
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|