- 4 bananas, cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pureed pineapple or 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- a dash of rum (totally optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup pecans
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil or whatever you've got on hand. Place cut bananas in the pan. Mix pineapple with maple syrup and optional rum, and pour over bananas. Melt the coconut oil and toss with the coconut. Sprinkle evenly on top of the bananas.
Bake at 350 until browned (about 8-10 minutes). Serve over a frozen dessert or plain, and sprinkle on pecans at will!
Recipe submitted by Cheryl, Alexandria, VA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|