- 1 small head Napa Cabbage
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar water
- ¼ cup candied ginger, finely chopped (or 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger)
- 2 tablespoons organic whole sugar
- 4 teaspoons organic fermented soy sauce
- salt, to taste if desired
Wash and chop Napa Cabbage.
Melt coconut oil over medium to low heat. Add almonds and sesame seeds. Stir until nuts and seeds are just starting to brown. Add coconut. Keep stirring on heat just until coconut begins to brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Mix all dressing ingredients together. Toss cabbage with dressing. Then toss with cooled nut/seed/coconut mixture.
Recipe submitted by Kristel, Traverse City, MI
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|