|Gluten Free Tandy Cake Dessert|
|Photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons organic butter, softened
- 1 8 oz package organic cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups whole organic sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup organic tapioca flour or corn starch
- pinch salt
- 1 cup peanut butter or coconut peanut butter
- 10 ounces chocolate chips; semi sweet or milk
Preheat oven at 350. Grease a 10x15x1 inch jelly roll pan generously with coconut oil.
Cream butter and cream cheese together; add sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in flours and salt. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake cake for 20 minutes. Immediately after removing from oven spoon the peanut butter/coconut peanut butter over the top. Let sit a few minutes until melted and spread evenly (if using crunchy peanut butter put back in the oven for 4 minutes till it melts enough to spread). Let set or store in the refrigerator until peanut butter/coconut peanut butter hardens.
Melt chocolate chips and spread over the peanut layer. Let sit until firm or store in the refrigerator.
Recipe submitted by Julie, Elizabethtown, PA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|