|Coconut Oil Fudge with Nuts & Fruit|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups virgin coconut oil, softened
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 cup organic cocoa powder
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup chopped dried organic cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried organic cranberries
Prepare all ingredients before mixing together.
In the bowl of a standing mixer stir coconut oil until creamy with no lumps (if oil is too thick set bowl in warm water). Add nuts, cocoa powder and sweetener, mixing after each ingredient. Mix the dried fruit in.
Spread fudge into 7x11 or 8x8 inch pan and refrigerate or freeze until firm. Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.
Recipe submitted by Mike, Hobart, WA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|