|Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Servings: 1-2 servings, 11 pieces
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, about .7 oz
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, solid
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut peanut butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut milk*, as needed
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until a sticky dough like consistency has formed. Add a little more protein powder if needed.
Roll into small balls and drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
*The best coconut milk is fresh homemade coconut milk. See our recipe and video demo here.
Recipe submitted by Darlene, Enumclaw, WA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|