|Rise & Shine Breakfast Smoothie|
|Photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups kefir, yogurt or buttermilk
- 1 whole mango, fresh or frozen
- 2 handfuls strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 or 2 frozen bananas
- 1-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoons freshly ground flax seed (optional)
- Raw egg yolks (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (more/less as desired)
- Coconut flakes
Pour your choice of cultured dairy into the blender. Add in mango, strawberries, bananas and honey (add flax seed and/or egg yolks if desired).
Give it a whirl till smooth and while it is blending... add coconut oil and let it run for a minute more. Pour into a tall, large glass and top with coconut flakes and extra ground flax seeds if desired.
Recipe submitted by Marillyn, Bloomingdale, IL
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|