Yields 4 cups
- 4 whole almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups cultured milk (kefir, yogurt, etc.)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1-1 ½ cups fruit of your choice
Cover the seeds with enough water to keep them covered when budded. Soak several hours at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 12-24 hrs. Pour seeds with water into blender and blend with remaining ingredients except fruit.
Add fruit to smoothie and blend until smooth. If using dried fruit instead of fresh, soak in water with the seeds.
If the smoothie is too thick, add just enough water or milk to enable the blender to blend freely.
Recipe submitted by Sandra, Highland, UT
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|