- 5 slices turkey bacon
- 5 tablespoons expeller pressed or virgin coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 head organic cabbage, shredded
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste.
- 1/4 cup organic chicken stock
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
Fry turkey bacon in large skillet till crisp. Place on a wire rack and set aside.
Add coconut oil, onion and curry powder to skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add cabbage and lemon pepper. Put lid on and cook, stirring occasionally till cabbage is soft. Add a little chicken stock as needed.
Crumble bacon and stir into cabbage along with the salt just before serving. Garnish with toasted coconut. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Blair, Shreveport, LA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|