No-Bake

In a small mixing bowl combine peanut butter, coconut cream concentrate, and honey until well combined. Sift in cocoa powder and coconut flour together and add to peanut butter mixture. Stir or knead mixture until it forms a ball.

Roll into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter. If desired, roll in shredded coconut. Keep in a cool place.

Recipe submitted by Rebeca, Eugene, OR

If any of you have tried this recipe or any other on this page please comment and let me know what you think!

Have a question? Drop a comment! :)
# Posted By Sarah | 6/30/09 6:32 PM
These were so easy to make! I didn't have shredded coconut, so I rolled it in a little flour to prevent them from sticking to my hands. They are a great treat! Thanks for the recipe!
# Posted By Ashley | 6/18/10 4:56 PM
I really like these. I made them with almond butter when I ran out of peanut butter and they were still good. But they are definitely the best made with peanut butter! Also, I use a little less honey than is called for. Great recipe, Rebeca. :)
# Posted By Emily | 9/8/10 3:43 PM
These were very good. The flavor reminded me of a dark chocolate truffle. You can also flatten them with a spoon and fill the indentation with peanut butter - our 4 year old loved them this way!
# Posted By Denise | 1/29/11 8:37 PM
These sound wonderful but any suggestions for something to replace the cocoa powder? I'm allergic to that.
Possibly just some powdered sugar?
# Posted By Leslie | 7/27/11 3:28 PM
You could just make it without the cocoa and see how it turns out, or try one of these recipes: http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com/recipe_No-Bake_Chocolate_Chip_Peanut_Butter_Balls.htm and this one: http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com/recipe_Chocolate_Coconut_Peanut_Butter_Balls.htm

They both have chocolate chips but you can omit them without any problems.
# Posted By Sarah:) | 7/27/11 3:38 PM
@ Leslie
You should be able to use carob powder and maybe reduce the honey a bit since the carob is a little sweet.
# Posted By evolver | 8/26/11 11:33 AM
Excellent and easy to make! My three year old and I had fun making these. We put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so before eating them. Healthy and fun.
# Posted By Christine | 1/18/12 6:03 PM
Delicious! I made them with almond butter and carob and tehy turned out great. I was going to freeze them but couldn't wait that long.
# Posted By Andrea | 7/23/12 6:19 PM
I would try them with carob powder if you can do that Leslie...
# Posted By Sherri | 4/22/13 12:07 PM

1 gallon
Freeze Dried Blueberries

Organic Freeze Dried Blueberries
Freeze Dried Blueberries
until Sunday August 31st
Hand Sanitizer
Benefect Botanical Hand Ssanitizer
Benefect Botanical
Hand Sanitizer
until Sunday August 31st
Dog Food
Pastured Organic Raw Chicken Steaks for Dogs
3 packages (18 pounds total)
Pastured Organic
Raw Chicken Steaks for Dogs
until Sunday August 31st
Cat Food
Pastured Organic Raw Chicken Steaks for Cats
3 packages (3.6 pounds total)
Pastured Organic