Yield: 3 dozen
- 3/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup organic whole cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup organic spelt flour
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup pecan meal, or finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, cream coconut oil, butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flours, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and pecans. Stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin and water mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom of cookie.
Recipe submitted by Martha, Battle Creek, MI
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|