- 1/4 cup coconut oil, liquid
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups water mixed with 2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 1 cup organic whole sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups cooked brown rice (mixed beans optional)
- 3/4 organic raisins
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3/4 cup organic flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place coconut oil in a 9x13 baking dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, water, milk, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and salt. Stir in the rice, raisins and coconut flour. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake pudding (uncovered) for 30 minutes. Sprinkle flaked coconut on top and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recipe submitted by Caryn, Sacramento, CA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|