- 1 egg (optional), room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup carob or chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 3/4 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic whole sugar
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Combine egg, coconut oil, honey, almond extract and vanilla extract. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Add carob or chocolate chips. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Roll dough into walnut sized balls and bake for 5 minutes. Use a fork to flatten and bake for 18 more minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe submitted by Sandy, Ogden, UT
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|