|Salmon Coconut Mayonnaise Salad|
|Prepared by Marianita Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, as needed
- 1/2 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 2 6 oz cans Alaskan salmon, flaked
- 2 stalks celery- thinly sliced
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon coconut mayonnaise, more or less to taste
- Italian parsley
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Heat coconut oil in a pan. Sauté onion until opaque and add salmon, celery, pepper and salt. Sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with Italian parsley and lemon juice. Serve with salad, rice, as a sandwich filling, etc.
Recipe courtesy Marianita Shilhavy
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|