|Coconut Fruit Smoothie|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk or regular whole milk
- 1/2-1 whole banana
- 1/4 cup frozen fruit: berries, peaches, etc.
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground nuts: almonds, pecans, etc
- 1 tablespoon dry coconut (flakes, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Place all ingredients except coconut oil in blender and blend. Slowly pour coconut oil into blender while blending. Blend until smooth and serve.
Recipe submitted by Jean, Melrose, NM
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|