|Coconut Cream Sweet Potato Bake|
|Prepared by Marianita Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lbs sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 4 tablespoon Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter (to brush on top)
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- coconut oil, to grease pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
Place sweet potato and coconut cream concentrate into the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on medium high speed until well blended.
Add eggs, sugar, vanilla 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons butter. Blend until well mixed.
Spread sweet potato mixture evenly into prepared pan.
Brush mixture with 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle on remaining cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Recipe courtesy Marianita Shilhavy
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|