|Raw Chocolate Coconut Snowball Cookies|
|Photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: about 15 minutes
- 2 cups total mixed raw almonds, walnuts, pistachios, dried cranberries, and dried cherries
- 1/2 cup whole dates
- 3 tablespoons protein powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- enough dried shredded coconut or flakes to cover rolled cookies
Combine all ingredients (except for the shredded coconut) in a food processor and process to make a smooth paste.
Roll paste into small balls (the size of Russian Teacakes if you are familiar with those traditional cookies). Roll cookie into dried shredded coconut flakes. Chill slightly before serving.
Recipe submitted by Julie, Colorado Springs, CO
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|