No-Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls recipe photo
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls
Photo by recipe author

Servings: Approx. 16, or more depending on size

Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If the mixture is too sticky, add more coconut flour; if it's too dry, add more peanut butter.

Roll into peanut butter mixture into small balls using your hands or a cookie scoop. Store in the refrigerator.

Recipe submitted by Lindsey, Denver, CO

Nom! Nom!
# Posted By Pam Striker | 4/12/10 10:22 AM
Oh wow, gluten and soy free, vegan, and no bake...LOVE IT! Great recipe Lindsey!
# Posted By Averie | 4/12/10 12:41 PM
Hi- I just made these. They're great. But I have a question concerning the coconut flour. Actually (2) questions. How long can it last, ive had it for over a year but kept in the freezer the whole time. Also. can it be consumed raw ? Thanx , I hope someone will respond.
# Posted By Angela | 4/15/10 1:27 PM
Hi Angela,

Oh goodness, coconut flour will last a LONG time so long as it's kept out of a damp place (where it can mold). As long as it's still dry and smells "right" and there's no mold it's good. And yes, you can consume it "raw". A lot of people like to add it to their smoothies and other no-cook recipes (like this one).

Glad you liked the recipe. :)
# Posted By Sarah | 4/15/10 7:25 PM
I made these twice since you've posted the recipe. I made them for the same event, but I had to make a 2nd batch because they were gone when I went to retrieve them from the fridge. The great thing is that they are also so easy & quick, it was no problem to whip up a 2nd batch! Yum!!
# Posted By Sandra | 4/19/10 4:28 PM
Oh goodness! Thank you so much for this recipe... my children will be THRILLED to have a wonderful no-bake treat that they can make themselves... and I can feel great about them eating. :) Yum!!!
# Posted By Dana | 5/19/10 3:25 PM
Okay, so these use peanut butter w/o any added sweetener or oil, correct??

Also, I would like to use this recipe as a base for peanut butter eggs, forming the peanut butter "dough" into an egg shape, chilling it, and dipping it in chocolate. Do you think this would work??
# Posted By Kelly | 4/16/11 11:21 AM
I made these with raw almond butter instead of peanut butter. They are amazing. My whole family loves them, they say that it tastes like cookie dough.

I think from start to finish it took me approximately 5 minutes to make these. That's including stirring the oil into the almond butter. Perfect quick treat.
# Posted By Tonya | 4/20/11 9:39 AM
Kelly: Yes the recipes calls for natural peanut butter with no added extra stuff. I think your idea would work great! Give it a go.
# Posted By Sarah:) | 4/20/11 12:33 PM
Could you use Coconut peanut butter instead of regular peanutbutter? I wonder would the consistency still be the same?
# Posted By misssha | 4/23/11 3:07 AM
This worked GREAT for peanut butter-chocolate Easter eggs. VERY yummy! Loved the texture and the grain-free aspect and low amount of natural sweetener. (I did add a little liquid stevia to sweeten it a bit more.) My daughter loved them!
# Posted By Kelly | 4/24/11 6:55 PM
Can you use any other type of flour (chickpea, rice, whole wheat, etc?)
# Posted By Miki | 6/9/11 10:01 AM
You can put this on a toothpick and call it a lollipop or press it in candy molds and call it fudge or candy. That is what I am doing for Easter, thanks for the idea!
# Posted By Jackie | 3/9/12 8:18 PM
Amazing! I love this recipe. I put a small spoonful between 2 slices of banana and then dipped into homemade coconut oil chocolate. Freeze then enjoy. Totally satisfies my ice cream craving.
# Posted By Jenny | 9/18/14 8:33 PM