|Homemade Coconut Granola Bars|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes, 10 to bake
- 4 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup organic whole sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (may use any you like)
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and press into a well greased 15 1/2 inch by 10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Store in an airtight container to keep them chewy.
Recipe submitted by Chanelle, Beaumont, CA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|