Coconut Flour Cheese Crackers photo
Coconut Flour Cheese Crackers

Servings: about 32 crackers

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.

Using a high power blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together until they are well combined.

Spread cracker batter over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of mixture and use a rolling pin to thinly spread batter. Gently pull off the parchment paper.

Bake crackers for 10 minutes. Take the crackers out of the oven and score them with a knife or pizza cutter. Return to oven and continue to bake until they are lightly brown and crisp, 5-10 minutes.

Recipe submitted by Tiffany, Junction City, OR

Connection Failure

What is the nutritional information on these?
# Posted By Juli Dodd | 10/17/11 3:16 PM
Sounds really yummy! I wonder if a flax-egg would work for those of us with gluten and egg allergies?
# Posted By Laurie | 10/17/11 4:25 PM
Can't wait to try it- I have to make treats for my son's class and some of the kids have nut allergies so I have been looking for a coconut cracker recipe. Thanks!
# Posted By Shelley | 10/18/11 11:18 AM
Is the butter cold, soft, or melted?
# Posted By Bethany W | 10/19/11 8:27 AM
The butter was room temperature. I've made a similar dough before using cold butter and it worked great too. Just make sure to use a grater to great the butter if your going to use it cold.
# Posted By Tiffany | 10/19/11 1:53 PM
I used cold butter and threw all the ingredients into the food processor and it worked great. I added some swiss cheese because the cheddar was quite sharp. I also added some pepper and a dash of cayenne.
# Posted By Susan | 11/10/11 11:21 AM
SO GOOD!! I made with Swiss cheese and used 4 tablespoons of egg white as I had no eggs. Turned out awesome :)
# Posted By Julie | 2/4/12 6:10 PM
These are great!! I had been looking for a grain-free cracker-type recipe I could bake for my toddler, instead of giving "puffs" which are so processed IMO. I'm so excited they turned out well, because I had just tried a recipe for arrowroot crackers that came out crumbly and not-so-great. These are crisp on the edges and chewy in the center. YUM
# Posted By Esther | 8/1/12 12:02 PM
OMG, I just made these and they're amazing!!! I melted the butter before adding and made them in my Vitamix. I did have to use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades, but it worked great.
# Posted By Deborah | 8/9/12 1:01 PM
These sound heavenly! I've been searching for a coconut cracker recipe! Unfortunately, I'm lactose-intolerant, do you have any ideas on how to exclude the cheese?

Thanks!
# Posted By Jen | 2/15/13 4:12 PM
If you use any cheese aged at least 12 months there is virtually no lactose. I am lactose intolerant and happy to find out fact myself.
# Posted By Alecia | 3/20/13 11:45 PM
I'd also like to have the nutritional info. Don't have a food processor and blender didn't work well--ended up using my hands. Realizing desired consistency is like pie dough, next time I'm going to try a pastry blender. 400 degree oven was a little hot--burned around the edges without getting crisp in the middle. Next time will try 375. Obviously liked them enough to try again. Love crispy things and need to be grain free.
# Posted By Brigid | 1/28/14 3:07 PM
1,316
cals
# Posted By noor | 3/3/14 7:55 AM
I don't know what the serving size is? but up ^ there, it mentioned that it makes 32 crackers.

Per cracker- 39 Calories; 3g Fat (66.8% calories from fat); 1.9g Protein; 1.4g Carbohydrate; .8g Dietary Fiber; 14mg Cholesterol; 47mg Sodium.
# Posted By Pami | 6/29/14 5:01 PM