|Gluten Free Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies|
|photo by recipe author|
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (I use organic & no-sugar added)
- 2/3 organic whole sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In mixer, cream peanut butter and sugar. Add everything else and mix until well combined.
3. With your hands, roll the mixture into little balls (they stay together better if you keep them small)and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. You could roll them in additional sugar.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes. Cookies should still be soft when you take them out of the oven. Let them sit for a few minutes before you take them off the baking sheet.
Recipe submitted by Leslie, Amsterdam, NY
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|