Creamy Coconut Pumpkin Fudge photo
Creamy Coconut Pumpkin Fudge

Servings: 30 1-inch squares

In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream concentrate and pumpkin puree over low-medium heat. When the coconut cream concentrate is melted, lower the heat and add honey or maple syrup, spices, vanilla extract and salt. Mix well.

Pour pumpkin mixture into a well-greased bread loaf pan. Cover with parchment paper and refrigerate overnight or freeze for 1-2 hours. Cut fudge while cold and serve immediately.

Recipe submitted by Tiffany, Junction City, OR

That looks really nice! I was wondering if you could replace the pumpkin (which I hate) with something else that's gluten free?
# Posted By James | 10/8/11 12:37 AM
Sounds great. I like pumpkin, but have an abundance of persimmons so thought I might try that.Will probably just use cinnamon instead of allspice with it tho. Let me know what else others try.
# Posted By Nancy | 10/8/11 1:27 PM
maybe you could replace pumpkin with sweet potato puree/pulp?
# Posted By jenny | 10/8/11 1:28 PM
Ready to try this soon. Can you replace regular cream for the coconut cream concentrate? Or does it need to be something thicker so it melts somehow?
# Posted By Kendle L. | 10/8/11 3:14 PM
CCC and heavy cream are two totally different things. Not interchangeable.
# Posted By Sarah:) | 10/8/11 7:25 PM
This is delicious! Made it last night, tried it this morning and sooo yummy. Thanks for the recipe!
# Posted By Tasha | 10/9/11 8:16 AM
Hi. I submitted this recipe. You could probably use nut butter in place of the pumpkin if you like. Do not use heavy cream in place of coconut cream concentrate. I could see this recipe working if you used 3/4 cup of coconut oil and 1 cup of pumpkin puree. I've made coconut oil fudge before, so I think it would work just fine.

Enjoy!
# Posted By Tiffany | 10/9/11 9:56 AM
I have alot of butternut. Would it be the same as pumpkin for this recipe? Thanks for your time and any info you send my way, Cindy
# Posted By Cindy | 10/9/11 12:13 PM
I wonder if it would be good if you added some squares of unsweetened chocolate to this and made it chocolate coconut pumpkin fudge. Also, some flaked coconut would be good!
# Posted By Amy | 10/9/11 6:21 PM
Cindy, I haven't tried it with butternut but I'm sure it would be tasty! You could try making a half a batch to test it. Please let us know if it turns out =)
# Posted By Tiffany | 10/9/11 9:15 PM
I figured CCC was totally different than cream. What is a good substitute for CCC?
# Posted By Kendle L. | 10/10/11 9:16 AM
I made this with stevia glycerite, then added a bit of water to make up for the liquid from the honey. I also added pumpkin pie spice -- a lot. SOOO good! Thanks for the recipe!
# Posted By Katie | 10/10/11 7:10 PM
WHERE DOES ONE GET COCONUT CREAM CONCENTRATE? I'M NEW TO THE SITE I PUT MY FIRST ORDER IN YESTERDAY...
# Posted By THERESA | 10/10/11 7:21 PM
Kendle: There isn't any suitable sub for CCC in this recipe.

Theresa: Click on the ingredient (it's hyperlinked) and it will take you to the product page.
# Posted By Sarah:) | 10/10/11 8:12 PM
I attempted this recipe using your coconut oil substitution suggestion. I should have known not to attempt it, since you hadn't tried it out, but, of course, the only way for me to get coconut cream concentrate was to order it. It came out terrible, and now I'm throwing away very expensive coconut oil. For any others out there that were thinking of attempting this suggestion, please do not.
# Posted By Dana | 10/15/11 6:18 AM
I am so ready to try this fudge. Wow, I can hardly wait to server this, it sounds so delicious. The coconut and pumpkin flavor is to die for. I will let you know how it turns out. Im sure its delicous.
# Posted By JoJo S | 10/15/11 4:22 PM
Used the butternut w/maple syrup and turned out great .
# Posted By Cindy | 10/15/11 10:00 PM
Thanks Tiffany for your reply, I'll give it a shot. This is a nice website.
# Posted By James | 10/17/11 3:53 AM
so I gotta ask, where do you get coconut creme concentrate?
# Posted By lydia | 10/21/11 4:29 PM
Coconut Cream Concentrate is a product Tropical Traditions sells and can be purchased by clicking on the hyperlink in the recipe's ingredient list.
# Posted By Sarah:) | 10/21/11 5:16 PM
I made this and we loved it. Thanks for the recipe. I substituted a bit of coconut oil for some of the ccc, and it worked well, but I don't know if an all-out substitution would work. Also, I thought the heating was unnecessary, so I tried just mixing in a bowl. Big mistake!! Everything seized up, and I ended up scooping it into a saucepan and heating it. The joke was on me. Thought I'd share that in case someone else had the same thought.
# Posted By Christie | 11/8/11 5:09 PM
I made these the other night and they were gobbled up right away! So good! Thanks for the recipe!
# Posted By Carrie | 9/15/12 10:24 AM
Yum! Just made this and sprinkled some Enjoy Life choc chips on the top after it was slightly cooled....really, really good. Thanks for the recipe!
# Posted By slee11211 | 11/8/12 11:35 AM
Could anyone tell me if this would make a good no bake pie filling at room temperature? Or if there was a way to modify it slighty so it would.
Thx. It looks delicious.
# Posted By Diana | 11/20/12 7:56 PM
Would the coconut creme be the same as my Artisan coconut butter?
# Posted By Christie | 2/8/13 1:37 AM
So silly me, I used coconut cream(milk) instead of coconut cream concentrate(butter) and these would not set. So I popped them in the freezer and anytime I have a sweet tooth I grab a little creamy frozen pumpkin treat. so good! I'm sure they are great either way- mess up or not!
# Posted By Hope | 9/25/13 11:59 PM

1 gallon
Grass-fed Bison Sirloin Steaks
Grass-fed Bison Sirloin Steaks
Grass-fed Beef Short Ribs
approx. 4.5 pounds (2 packages)
Short Ribs