|Strawberries and Coconut Cream Protein Shake recipe|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 1 cup whole raw milk or coconut milk*
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or coconut ice cream (optional)
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Place all ingredients except coconut oil into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour coconut oil into blender in a steady stream while blending.
Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy Sarah Shilhavy
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|