|Chocolate Almond Granola|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 5 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine the brown rice syrup, oil, almond butter and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed. Fold in the oats and add the rest of the ingredients stirring to coat.
Once mixture is well combined pour onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 22 minutes in preheated oven, stirring once. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Kate, Lexington, KY
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|