|Chocolate Coconut Balls|
|photo by recipe author|
These are delicious and satisfying for chocolate and sweet cravings and another great way to incorporate coconut oil to our diet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, soft but not melted
- 1/4 cup golden flax seed, ground
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons organic whole sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, (grind for best results)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, plus more to roll balls in.
Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well. Form into 24 balls and roll in extra coconut. Refrigerate to firm up.
Recipe submitted by Margy, Rome, NY
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|