|Gluten Free Toasted Coconut and Banana Mini Muffins|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic whole sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 overripe mashed bananas
- coconut chips or flakes for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease mini muffin tins.
2. In large bowl combine the 3 flours, baking powder, salt and chia seeds. In separate bowl cream together coconut oil and sugar. Stir in eggs, maple syrup, and mashed banana until well blended. Add banana mixture to flour mixture and mix batter until just moist. Pour into prepared muffin tins and garnish with coconut chips.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Recipe submitted by Mariette, Deansboro, NY
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|