|Curry Cream of Carrot Soup|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 45-50 minutes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
1. Bring chicken broth to a rolling simmer over medium high heat. Add onion and carrots and let simmer until carrots are extremely soft, about 35-40 minutes.
2. Add ginger and curry and let cook another 5 minutes.
3. Blend soup with an immersion blender until it is a smooth puree (you could also use a countertop model, being careful not to burn yourself).
4. Add creamed coconut, stir to incorporate. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Sarah, Marietta, GA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|