|Chocolate Salty Balls Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon ghost chili powder (optional)
- 1/3 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
Melt coconut oil with the chocolate. Add the coconut cream concentrate and stir until well incorporated. Add 1/2 cup shredded coconut and (chili too if using), mix well and place in the freezer to cool and firm up.
Meanwhile combine toasted coconut and salt and pour onto a plate. Roll mixture into small balls and roll in toasted coconut.
Recipe submitted by Keith, Fairfield, CA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|