|Gluten Free Bread Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 10-15 slices
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups amaranth flour
- 3/4 cup arrow root flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet (some recipes call for a food processor to mix, but I prefer this hand mixing for this dough-gives it a more authentic feel).
5. Grease a pan, no larger than 8'X 8'with coconut oil or butter and scoop batter into the pan.
6. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Watch your baking time carefully not to burn your bread, it gets done fast.
7. Cool and serve.
Recipe submitted by Dede, Ocean City, NJ
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|