|Quick Gluten Free Peppermint Crunch Candy Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup gluten free all natural cocoa or plain crisp cereal
- 10 drops liquid stevia (or 2-3 teaspoons honey)
- 1/8 teaspoons peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
On low, heat cocoa and coconut oil in saucepan until just melted. Remove from heat and add crispy cereal, stevia or honey, peppermint and salt and mix well. Place in loaf pan or other small glass baking pan.
Place in freezer until frozen (5-10 min) and cut up into pieces. Serves great with raw yogurt or over ice cream!
Recipe submitted by Rebecca, Nashville, TN
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|