|Coconut Oil Seared Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Garlic|
|photo by The Food Lover's Primal Palate|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup rosemary, leaves removed from stems
- 1 fist of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 6 lamb rib chops
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to bake at 400.
2. In a mini food processor, pulse the rosemary and garlic until finely minced.
3. In a small skillet, sauté the rosemary and garlic in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil until soft. Set aside.
4. Rinse lamb chops under cool water.
5. Pat dry on either side with a paper towel.
6. Heat an oven safe skillet over medium high heat, adding 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan.
7. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
8. Sear chops 2 minutes a side.
9. Top chops with garlic and rosemary, and place in the oven.
10. Bake for 2 minutes, remove from oven and serve.
Recipe, photo, and video submitted by The Food Lover's Primal Palate
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|