|Simple Chocolate Coconut Squares|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
2. Whisk egg and vanilla together in a small mixing bowl. Add coconut and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
3. Pour out into prepared baking pan. Flatten out and pat down with a spatula or back of a wooden spoon.
4. Bake for 22 minutes, until starting to turn golden. Let cool.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Sarah, Marietta, GA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|