|Coconut Cashew Dip|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked (at least an hour)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk*
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweetener of choice
1. Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor. If using a food processor and sugar, I would run your sugar through a blender or coffee grinder so it's not grainy.
2. Blend until well combined and smooth.
3. Store in the refrigerator.
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highlands Ranch, CO
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|