|Banana Cacao Muffins|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 10 large muffins
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 150g (1 1/4 cups) whole wheat pastry flour
- 42g (7 1/2 tablespoons) cacao powder (or regular cocoa)
- 48g (1/4 cup) whole brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 egg whites
- 240g banana (about 2 medium/large)
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) plain, Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
3. In another large bowl, whisk together the Wet I ingredients.
4. In a medium bowl, heat the Wet II ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour the Wet II mixture into the Wet I mixture and stir until combined.
6. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until combined.
7. Grease a muffin pan and fill each muffin tin 3/4 deep (the batter made 10 large muffins for me). Bake for 35+ minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe submitted by Jessica, AZ
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|