|No Bake Coconut Cookie Bites Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups Medjool Dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut, medium shreds or chips (may need to add about 1/4 cup more if not using protein powder)
- 4 tbsp coconut cream concentrate, softened
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil, softened
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1/3 cup vanilla egg white protein (optional, but adds some vanilla flavoring to the cookies)
Once the dates have soaked for a couple hours, add them to a food processor along with the coconut cream concentrate and coconut oil (add protein at this time.)
Process until mixture is well combined and cream and oil are fully melted. Add in the coconut and blend until consistency is doughy and moldable. Add the almonds at this time and blend until almonds are well incorporated.
Pack the dough into balls, you may need to press firmly.
I prefer to store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. The coconut cream and oil will harden when cooled and allow for a harder ball
Recipe submitted by Kate, Highlands Ranch, CO
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|