|Pumpkin Oatmeal Pecan Raisin Cookies Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 3 cups organic gluten free oats
- 1 cup organic gluten free flour mix*
- 1 cup organic coconut chips
- 1 tablespoon organic cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon organic nutmeg
- 3 organic eggs
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla
- 1 cup fresh roasted or canned organic pumpkin
- 2/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 2/3 cup organic virgin coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place oats, flour, coconut chips, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl; mix thoroughly and then set aside.
In a smaller mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin and mix well. Then pour this mix over the dry ingredients and mix until there are no dry spots.
Add the pecans and the Raisins and finally the coconut oil and mix by hand for about 2-3 minutes.
Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until they begin to brown on the edges. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
*You can make your own gluten free flour mix from one of our recipes here.
Recipe submitted by Donny, San Diego, CA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|