|Coconut Oil Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe|
|photo by author|
Preparation Time: 45 minutes, including freezing
- 5 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar*
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Melt coconut oil.
2. Stir in powdered sugar.
3. Whisk in cocoa powder until completely smooth (no lumps!)
4. Pour chocolate mixture into mold (or small silicone baking cups)
5. Freeze for about 10 minutes. While chocolate hardens, mix peanut butter filling. Melt peanut butter, and stir in brown sugar and vanilla.
6. Place filling into a zip top bag, and cut the tip. Put a small amount (1 teaspoon) into each truffle.
7. Pour the rest of the chocolate on top of the filling (to the top of the mold). Return to freezer for about 30 minutes, or until solid.
8. Remove truffles from the mold. Enjoy!
Recipe can easily be doubled for a bigger batch
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|