|Pumpkin Pie Truffles Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
- 1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate, warmed to liquid
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed to liquid
- 3 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, for dipping
In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients but the chocolate. Taste the mixture and adjust the seasonings, if needed. Chill the filling until it is firm enough to roll into small balls.
Roll the filling into rounds for the truffle centers-this will make about twenty candies. Place the rolled truffle centers onto a plate and refrigerate again until firm.
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or over very low heat. When the chocolate is smooth, use a fork to dip the chilled truffle centers, turning them to coat well, and then transfer the dipped truffles to waxed paper or parchment paper to cool. Let the chocolate set completely and then they are ready to serve.
Recipe submitted by Angela, Longmont, CO
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|