Cranberry Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars Recipe photo
Cranberry Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars Recipe

Servings: 10-12 bars

Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk syrup, eggs, oil and water in a separate bowl. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.

Press mixture into prepared pan with a wet spatula. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Let cool completely before slicing.

Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze.

Recipe submitted by Alicia, Chardon, OH

Wondering why the low rating. Would be nice if a comment were made to explain why. These look really good!
# Posted By Julie | 6/17/13 1:46 AM
These don't stay together that well. I think they could use some salt and I would add more coconut oil instead of the water. They look pretty :-)
# Posted By Danielle | 6/19/13 1:19 PM
Versatile I changed up the nuts, missed with seeds, took out chocolate and added ginger pieces, increased oil, used molasses instead of syrup. Would like to try dehydrating instead of cooking.
# Posted By Candace | 6/19/13 11:35 PM
These are great!! I made mine last night. I used raisins instead of dried cranberries because the only cranberries I could find had added sugar. I also didn't have coconut oil so I used some butter (I'll try using peanut butter next time). Mine tasted better the next day after being refrigerated and also stuck together better after that! I'll definitely be making these again! I also cooked mine about 5 minutes longer which may have also helped them to stick together better. This was a super easy recipe for this extremely busy mom!
# Posted By Starr | 6/20/13 10:14 AM
these do taste their best after being the fridge or freezer first -- more crunchy and stay together. I put mine under the broiler for 2 minutes to crisp it up a bit. Very easy to make
# Posted By Danielle | 6/21/13 11:11 AM
I used agave nectar instead of maple syrup. When you press them down in the pan, they stick together just fine. Great recipe!
# Posted By Al | 6/23/13 2:03 PM