|Cranberry Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 10-12 bars
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups quick oats (or GF quick oats)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon flour of choice, optional
- 1/2 cup almonds (or other nuts or seeds of choice)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or butter)
- 2 tablespoons water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch pan.
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk syrup, eggs, oil and water in a separate bowl. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
Press mixture into prepared pan with a wet spatula. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Let cool completely before slicing.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze.
Recipe submitted by Alicia, Chardon, OH
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|