|Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (or cacao)
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt (only if using unsalted peanut butter)
Add all ingredients to food processor and process until just combined. Scoop mixture into a parchment paper lined dish or into silicon molds. The size of the dish will affect the thickness of the fudge so use a smaller pan/container if you want thick chunks and larger pan for thin fudge. Top with sliced almonds, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or whatever else you'd like.
Freeze for 30-60 minutes (or until firm). Remove from freezer and cut fudge into squares of whatever size you'd like. Return to freezer until ready to eat.
Recipe submitted by Jacqueline, Atlanta, GA
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|