|Coconut Flour Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 large sweet potato (baked in the oven at 425 ºF for 50 minutes)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF. Grease a 9x13 inch pan with coconut oil.
In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment cream baked sweet potato and coconut oil (doing this while the sweet potato is still warm will melt the coconut oil). Add remaining ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and beat until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into pan. Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Jennifer, Maryville, TN
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|