|Zucchini Oat Bars Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups washed and shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Make flax and water at least 1 hour prior to starting.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF.
3. Mix oats, flour, baking soda and powder, spices and salt in medium size mixing bowl.
4. In large mixing bowl add flax egg, syrup, oil and vanilla. Blend well.
5. Add dry ingredients in 3 parts. Mix well.
6. Add zucchini to bowl and mix.
7. Add raisins and pecans and mix really well.
8. Spray baking sheet with Pam. Pour batter onto a sheet pan and press out and down with fingers.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Megan, San Antonio, TX
|The average is oldaverage based on oldtotal votes.|