|Coconut Chia Fruit Pudding|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup diced fruit of your choice (for this recipe I used strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk*
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A dash of organic cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
Put the diced fruit and raisins in the serving bowl or a glass. Add coconut milk, chia seeds, orange juice, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and stir. Pour this mixture on the top of fruit and raisins. Top with shredded coconut.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or chill overnight) and serve.
Sheetal from Foster City, CA just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.